Website usage terms and conditions
The terms ‘us’ and ‘we’ refer Northridge Quality and Validation as the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only save templates and other documents available for purchase from this website which are intended for – assistance with compliance with regulations governing medical devices, pharmaceuticals and related products and services. All of the information is provided by Northridge Quality and Validation and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Northridge Quality and Validation. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Northridge Quality and Validation will not liable for any loss or damage arising from an act or omission of third parties related to this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Northridge Quality and Validation takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content are copyright of Northridge Quality and Validation – © Northridge Quality and Validation, 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may use templates and other documents purchased from this website for the purposes for which they are intended – assistance with compliance with regulations governing medical devices, pharmaceuticals and related products and services. As part of this use you may share this information with third parties necessary for lawful completion of activities associated with the aforementioned regulations e.g. Regulatory Bodies, Clients or Suppliers.
- You may share templates and other documents purchased from this website with individuals within your own organisation or legal entity for the purposes for which they are intended.
Other than described above you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.